- Black powder coated aluminum
- White powder-coated aluminum
- Antique Electroplated Copper
Easy DIY Installation: Easy to install using 2 screws.
Low Maintenance: For longest run times and best overall performance make sure your light can receive at least 4 to 6 hours of bright direct sunlight to charge the battery. More sun exposure will equal longer run times. Replace rechargeable battery every 1-2 years, or as needed.
Shipping: This item typically ships by the next business day via UPS. Please provide a physical shipping address to avoid shipping delays.
- Qty: 1 light per box
- Made of durable cast aluminum
- White or black powder coating or antique electoplated copper finish
- High output surface mount LED technology - 3x brighter than standard LEDs
- Automatically turns on at dusk and off at dawn
- High-performance solar lights stay lit for up to 12 hours of light on a full charge
- Included battery or batteries not covered under the manufacturer's one-year warranty.
|Available Colors:||Black, White, Antique Electroplated Copper|
|Number of LEDs||2|
|Brightness Rating||12 Lumens|
|LED Temperature||Bright White 4500-5500 Kelvin|
|Product Size||3.5"wide x 3" high x 2.4" deep|
|Post Size||3.5" or wider
|Battery Included||1 Long Life AA Ni-MH rechargeable|
|Warranty||One Year Manufacturer Warranty|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.