Easy Maintenance: For longest run times and best overall performance make sure your light can receive at least 4 to 6 hours of bright direct sunlight to charge the battery. More sun exposure will equal longer run times. Replace rechargeable battery every 1-2 years or as needed.
Shipping: This item typically ships by the next business day via UPS. Please provide a physical shipping address to avoid shipping delays.
- 1 Solar Post Cap Light per box
- Solid cast aluminum construction
- 2 high output bright white LEDs with auto on/off setting
- Includes adapters to fit a variety of 2x2 to 3x3 posts
- Opening measures: 2.5"x2.5"
- Includes 2 built-in adapters: 2.25"x2.25" and 2"x2"
- Includes additional white 3"x3" adapter
How to install to a 3x3 Post:
Note: This product arrives as a 2x2 fixture with built in adapters. A separate 3x3 adapter is included. Below are instructions to install the 3x3 adapter to the fixture and to your post:
- It's best to start by installing the 3x3 adapter/base to your post. The little metals tabs or bumps are there to secure a compression fit onto the post.
- Using your hands or a soft mallet attach the 3" adapter until it covers your post by 1/2".
- Remove the 2-1/4" x 2-1/4" adapter (A square ring in the bottom of the light) from the 2x2 solar cap.
- Attach the 2x2 post cap to the 3x3 adapter.
- Once secured, the post cap can be attached to the adapter by using an exterior grade caulking.
|Number of LEDs||2|
|Brightness Rating||10 Lumens|
|LED Temperature||Bright White 4500-5500 Kelvin|
|Product Size (L x W x H)||4.75" x 4.75" x 2.5"|
|Post Size||2". 2.25", 2.5", 3"|
|Battery Included||1 Long Life AA Ni-MH Rechargeable Battery|
|Warranty||One Year Manufacturer Warranty|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.