Odyssey DC Transformer by Aurora Deck Lights can be used with LED post cap lights, Odyssey Strip LED Lights, or Phoenix Recessed LED Deck Lights. Choose 12, 36 or 60 Watt capacity. The transformer can be connected to a dimmer or timer for convenience (sold separately).
- Weather resistant housing
- Available in 3 sizes:
- 36-Watt, 3-Amps
- 60-Watt, 5-Amps
- 100-Watt, 8.3-Amps
- Product Size: 1.8" x 1.7" x 6.9"
- Cord length: 6'-0"
- Black weather-resistant housing
- For LED Deck Lights: Post Cap, Odyssey, or Phoenix style lights
- ON-OFF switch: NO
- Can be used with a dimmer (sold separately)
- Can be used with a timer (sold separately)
How to determine transformer size?
- Multiply the number of lights by watts per fixture.
- Add 10% for wiring and connections.
- Optional: Leave room for more lights in the future.
- Round up to the next closes transformer size.
- To avoid early bulb burnout, use at least 50% of the total transformer size.
Use a 36-watt DC transformer.
AC or DC TRANSFORMER?
- Always check the lighting specifications for recommended transformer type.
- AC transformers are most often used with incandescent fixtures and some have built-in photo eye and/or timers.
- DC transformers are used with most LED fixtures. Since LED lights typically require less power per fixture (about 1 to 4 watts), DC transformers are usually smaller in size and are designed with lower total wattages.
- Some higher-end LED fixtures are rated for both AC and DC power.
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Size||36, 60 or 100 Watt|
|Timer||No (sold separately)|
|Dimmers||No (sold separately)|
|Usage||LED Post Caps, strip lights or recessed lights|
|Manufacturer||Aurora Deck Lighting|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer Warranty|
Shipping: This item typically ships by the next business day via UPS. Please provide a physical shipping address to avoid shipping delays.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.