AC Transformer by Aurora Deck Lighting provides safe 12V AC power to your low voltage outdoor lighting. Includes a built in photo eye sensor or timer to program your lights to automatically turn on at dusk, then set your preferred duration. Use for installing low-voltage outdoor deck lights.
- 12 Volt AC Transformer
- Maximum output 40 Watts or 100 Watts
- Weather resistant plastic housing
- For incandescent and LED lights
- Built-in photo eye and timer
How to determine transformer size?
- Multiply number of lights by watts per fixture.
- Add 10% for wiring and connections.
- Optional: Leave room for more lights in the future.
- Round up to the next closes transformer size.
- To avoid early bulb burnout, use at least 50% of the total transformer size.
Use a 36 watt DC transformer.
AC or DC TRANSFORMER?
- Always check the lighting specifications for recommended transformer type.
- AC transformers are most often used with incandescent fixtures and some have built-in photo eye and/or timers.
- DC transformers are used with most LED fixtures. Since LED lights typically require less power per fixture (only 1 to 3 watts), DC transformers are usually smaller in size and are designed in lower wattages.
- Some higher end LED fixtures are rated for both AC and DC power.
|Type||AC (Incandescent or LED)
|Voltage||12 Volts AC|
|Size||40 watts or 100 watts|
|Usage||Incandescent and LED lighting systems
|Manufacturer||Aurora Deck Lighting|
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer Warranty|
Shipping: This item typically ships by the next business day via UPS. Please provide a physical shipping address to avoid shipping delays.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.